Best Overall Lightning-In Ear/Earbuds
For Apple fans that are on the go and want an earbud that they can use on their commute, at the office AND at the gym, there are really two big winners you should check out.
First Place are the Libratone Q Adapt Earbuds. They were some of the first lightning-specific buds with active noise cancellation to come out and are currently the most gorgeous looking things on the market.
- 4 levels of noise control - CityMix adjustable noise cancelling earphones means that you can choose how much of the outside world you want to let in. Keep the music level Low or the world out -...
- Mfi certified - manufacturing strictly comply to ultra-specific Apple standards and running through compliance & safety test. No damage to your devices, Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod no matter...
- Lightning powered - designed specifically for and powered by iOS devices, Libra tone Q adapt earbuds have almost no impact on your phone's battery life. Listen for up to 52 hours with no bulky...
Second place goes to the brand new Rayz Plus from Pioneer. Newer tech and a reputable brand trusted by DJs and producers alike, Pioneer’s Rayz are only second to the Libratone because well, they just can’t beat that sexy design.
- Listen & charge - Rays plus are powered from your iPhone - no batteries to charge! But if you still want to power, Rays plus includes an in-line charge port so you can use your earbuds and charge...
- Advanced Smart noise Cancelling - Rays acoustically measures your ears and delivers custom active noise cancelling performance effortlessly.
- Personalized settings - download the Rays app to customize all of our features, giving you the ability to craft your own experience.
Best Budget Earbuds: Brightech Pure Lightning Earphones
These were some of the first earbuds on the market to feature a lightning connector offering a true 24-bit digital audio experience.
They also offer a built-in volume control that can amplify bass up to +12dB, far more than the stock Apple earbuds. A tight fit silicone top provides passive noise cancellation that provides a snug fit that can be worn for ours without falling out or becoming uncomfortable.
The cable is made of oxygen-free copper cords so the quality of your digital 24-bit audio remains unaltered when it’s delivered to your eardrums via the aluminum alloy tips.
- 8-pin Lightning connector vastly surpasses ordinary 3.5mm earphone jacks! Supports Apple MFi for connecting to iOS devices like iPhones, iPads, and iPods; launch apps like iTunes Radio with the...
- In ear headphones with high-performance digital stereo sound; built-in volume control from -100dB to +12dB; amplified bass brings up the beat in Pop, Rock, and R&B.(Doesn't include built-in-mic.)
- Noise canceling, soft silicone earbuds give you ErgoFit in-ear comfort for hours, even when you're running; the perfect exercise accessory! (Cable length- approximately 3")
These bad boys come with a full 3 year warranty as well making them a pretty safe purchase, however reviews on Amazon are mixed so you’ll want to read more about them yourself.
For other wireless options check out this review where we compare the best bluetooth has to offer. These are great if you are into fitness, travel a lot or just want to live a completely cable-free lifestyle.
Last update on 2019-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API